Sunday 23 November 2014 | 12 Noon – 7pm | High Street Ashburton
Ashburton Community Festival
Ride the (Puffing Billy) Steam Train
Make sure you experience the romantic steam train era:
- rides all day starting 10am in Camberwell
- first train departs Ashburton for Camberwell at 10.30am
- High Street closes at 11am
- last train leaves Ashburton at 4.30pm
- Adult $20 return, Child $15 Return, Family (2A2C or 1A3C) $60 return
including the world famous Melbournaires, will serenade.
Don’t miss delightful musical performances by Ashburton Primary Choir & Ukulele Band, St Cecilia’s School Choir, Glen Iris Primary Choir, dancers and band and plenty of other stunning musical acts – The Hard Covers, JumpStart, Danny Stone singers and more.
The fun starts at midday and goes til late afternoon.
- 3pm COMMUNITY PARADE – come and join in
- PARADE YOUR MOVEMBER ‘MO’ at 3.30pm
- FILL YOUR CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS with wonderful specials in Ashburton Shops
- CREATE A PEACE FLAG for Christmas